In a short blurb? We talk books.
Today is September 7th, which is also National Buy a Book Day!
I don’t know about you, but I’m planning on heading to my new favorite bookstore after work today. I was wandering in Soho last Friday when I came across McNally Jackson Books. After a few minutes, I was in love. Needless to say, I’m going straight there once I leave the office. Does anyone have a bookstore they’d like to recommend me to check out in the city? The Strand is next on my bookstore list.
To answer the above question posed by Penguin via Twitter, here’s my list of books that I’ve been meaning to buy/read:
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- I Was Told There’d Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
Do you have any plans to hit the bookstore today? What titles are you going for? Please share, I would love to add to my list of books to read!